Potatoes are a staple food in our home, especially for dinner! I make them almost every night. There's many easy ways to make them, including just simply boiling. My favorite way to make them is to chop, steam, and then bake to crip! But, oven-roasted are my second favorite and another easy way to eat healthy. Here's a simple, oven-roasted recipe for you to try. Oil free!
6-7 organic, medium sized potatoes (I used red and yellow)
1/2 - 3/4 tsp Turmeric
1/2 - 3/4 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Adobo seasoning
1/4 - 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 - 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
Cracked black pepper (to taste)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon pad, and preheat oven to 425F.
2. Wash potatoes and chop into bite sized pieces, thin pieces (1/2-3/4 inches thick).
3. In a mixing bowl or colander, season potatoes with above seasonings and mix thoroughly until evenly coated.
4. Evenly distribute potatoes onto baking sheet and cook for roughly 45 minutes (or until easily pierced with fork but golden on outside).
5. These are great plain! But if you would like a side, serve with a side dip of choice! Some of my favorites are Sir Kensington's Chipotle Fabanaise (mayo)**, a vegan/organic BBQ sauce, or a cashew cream - with added spices of choice, such as garlic powder, chipotle powder, onion powder, etc...
** this mayo has oil in it. adding a side may add fats or oils to this meal **
Thanks for reading, and make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook! If you try my recipe, make sure to let me know by tagging me (@clementinecrossing on Instagram / or Clementine Crossing on FB), and using the hashtag #clementinecrossingrecipe :)